Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meet The Boys....

Meet Aiden and Holden


These are the two wild little boys who keep me running around like crazy every day. The reasons I'm going to have gray hair and wrinkles before I turn 30! These are also the boys that I love with all my heart and am so very thankful to wake up and see every morning...



Aiden- My Very Own Spider Man




Aiden is 6 going on 13; starting 1st grade next week. He is my soccer and hockey player and is his little brother's role model. Aiden always keeps me on my toes with his wild imagination and boundless energy.


Holden- The "Precious One"




Holden is my baby (even though he will be turning 3 in two weeks) and he wouldn't have it any other way. He is constantly climbing on my lap, rubbing my face, and giving me "baby kisses". He also refers to himself as "the precious one"

I do my best to teach these boys and keep them entertained. I always have the best intentions, but as you will see, things don't always go as planned... And maybe that's not such a bad thing, because life without chaos would be .. boring! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment